The Equal Justice Project is dedicated to ensuring access to justice is available to all. Yet access itself relies upon knowledge. Welcome to the Equal Justice Project Blog – dedicated to spreading knowledge about the Equal Justice Project’s activities to bridge the divide between those who need and those who use the law.
The Equal Justice Blog will bring you posts on:
- Projects completed by:
– EJP Pro Bono: Assisting legal practitioners and organisations on cases involving access to justice issues
– EJP On Campus: Increasing student outreach and student-led law reform Submissions
– EJP Community: Students directly volunteering in Community Law Centres and Law in Schools
- Reporting on Equal Justice Project organised events
- Sharing volunteer experiences
- Discussing the wider legal and human rights issues
And more! This blog looks forward to being the Equal Justice Project’s voice on the web.